Rotterdam is one of the best places to visit during the summer season as the city is decorated in all its glory. To illustrate, the rivers flow while the nights get cold enough to enjoy the strolls. However, selecting the right hotel can be quite challenging since there are hundreds of hotels and hostels in the city, especially around the city center. However, the Art Hotel is a promising choice for people who like art. So, let’s check out the hotel review!
Art Hotel is situated in Charlois, which is a popular neighborhood in Rotterdam. The hotel is near to the metro station and airport. The hotel is surrounded by the Biesbosch National Park, which adds to the natural beauty of the hotel. The hotel is around Havenmuseum and Maritime Museum, so you can visit the hotel on foot. In addition, there is Natuurhistorich Museum as well as The New Institute.
The best thing about this hotel is that the public transportation is pretty clear and Maashaven is only a few steps away. This is a four-star hotel and is completely smoke-free, making it a clean option. In addition, there is a coffee shop and bar/lounge available for your entertainment. There is a 24-hour front desk available, so you can get your queries answered.
The hotel is suitable for people who speak Turkish, Spanish, Dutch, German, French, and of course, English. There is on-site parking available, along with street and covered self-parking options. There is a daily housekeeping option available and you can get luggage storage as well.
There are 213 rooms available in the hotel and all of them are air-conditioned. The rooms are designed with safes and minibars and you have the option to watch the flat-screen TV with cable channels. The bathrooms are also designed with every room and have the showers with rainfall design (you also get the hair dryers). There is a complimentary Wi-Fi option available. Also, the rooms have an electric kettle and a minibar for your ease. Some of the rooms include;
- Triple room – it has a 344 sq./ft. room that has been designed with single beds, making it a suitable choice for three people at once
- Quadruple room – this is a 538 sq./ft. room that has one double bed and two single beds, making it a promising choice for four people
- Single room – this is a 269 sq./ft. room and has only one single bed, so it’s only good for one person at a time
- Suite – this is a 344 sq./ft. room that has a queen-size bed, which makes it suitable for two people
- Double room – this is a 279 sq./ft. room that has a double bed, making it suitable for two people
- Family room – this is a 322 sq./ft. room that comes with a queen bed and one bunk bed
- Grand suite – this is the biggest accommodation that’s sized at 538 sq./ft. that has only one queen bed but there is a seating area available
The hotel provides a buffet breakfast from 3:30 AM to 11:00 AM during the weekdays while the weekends have breakfast starting from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM. The buffet breakfast is available for free but there is a coffee shop as well as a restaurant for all-day ordering. Moreover, there is a bar for people who like to enjoy nice drinks at night.
The Bottom Line
On a concluding note, the Art Hotel Rotterdam is a promising place to stay for people who want a perfect balance between luxury and comfort. The rooms are spacious and there are great amenities available as well. All in all, it’s worth the money!